Cannabis Marijuana, CBD oil, hemp products…unless you’ve been living under a rock you’re going to have come across some really wild claims about how amazing and revolutionary these products are. But it can be really difficult to separate fact from fiction. To know who you can believe, who you can trust, and what the actual hard evidence is.
Here are some high-quality CBD options with independent analysis:
– Hard chews:
– Soft chews:
– Peanut butter:
Well, today I have got the wonderful Dr. Casara Andre, who is absolutely passionate about getting excellent information out to everyone so that cannabis products can be used appropriately and correctly so that our pets can get the best possible benefit from them without unwittingly compromising their health.
In this wide-ranging conversation, we discuss:
– The difference between cannabis, marijuana, and hemp
– Considerations into the use of CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids
– How to ensure product quality and safety
– Toxicity and drug reactions
– The endocannabinoid system
– Which conditions respond to cannabis treatment
– How to talk to your vet about CBD treatment
– Common mistakes to avoid
– And so much more…
If you’ve ever wondered if you should try using CBD oil in your dog or cat, or you’re already using it but want to know how to get the most out of these exciting products, then this conversation is for you!
Do you know the Secret to a healthy pet?
– Find out in my FREE 7 step guide –
Find my top recommended products here:
– all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
– The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animals of any species.